Then We Came to the End

Then We Came to the End is this Friday's 'Friday Play' on BBC Radio 4. It goes out at 9pm. It features specially-composed music by Ed Millington. Ed Millington is me. Therefore, I thought I'd write a blog post about it.

According to its special BBC web page, the tragi-comic play is about "a dysfunctional company of misfits in an advertising agency [who] try to come to terms with the effects of the downturn, as boom turns to bust and the lay-offs begin."

(...more after the break...)

I'll put up the Listen Again link after the programme airs, but to whet your appetite, I'll just mention that the acting talent  includes:


him from Buffy

...and...


him from Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman, This is Spinal Tap, Everybody Loves Raymond etc. etc.

So you're guaranteed an hour of top-class entertainment! This Friday the 11th of December, why not give Radio Drama the chance it so clearly deserves? You won't be disappointed, probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment